French Press brewing
This is a type of immersion brewing. The grounds steep in the water and a plunger with a filter is then used to separate the two.
Subject to change. Based on James Hoffman - The Ultimate French Press Technique.
Total preparation time: About 15'
- Use a medium grind (TODO: find an exact setting)
- Boil water, exact temperature doesn’t matter.
- Add 60g coffee / 1L water
- Let it sit for 4'
- Stir the crust until it falls and scoop what is left with two spoons
- Let it sit for another 5' or more
- Plunge only to just under the surface of the coffee
- Pour and enjoy!